When you want something super sweet and quick, you’ll love this microwave fudge recipe!
- 1 can full cream condensed milk
- 100 g margarine
- 500 ml castor sugar
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- Combine margarine, condensed milk and sugar in a large, deep, heat-resistant container.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 Â½ minutes or until margarine is melted. Stir well to combine all the melted ingredients.
- Microwave for 10 minutes on HIGH, stirring regularly.
- When mixture is a light caramel colour, add vanilla essence.
- Pour into lightly greased, flat container to set. When slightly cooled, cut into squares.