A classic vanilla cupcake recipe that is quick and easy to make.
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat well until smooth and creamy.
- Place paper cups into muffin tin and fill each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180° C.
- Cream together 125g margarine and 125g icing sugar
- Add two tablespoons of milk and mix well.
- Add cocoa or food colouring.