A fluffy omelette is a quick, easy meal and packs a good protein punch!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk (or water)
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley
- spring onions
- Mix eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and whisk for one minute – to make sure your omelette will be fluffy.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pan on medium heat, and pour the egg mix into the pan.
- Add small pieces of cold meat and sprinkle finely chopped fresh parsley, tomato and spring onions across the omelette.
- Once the omelette starts to look like itâ€™s cooked all the way through, add the grated cheese and let the omelette cook for another minute or so â€“ until the cheese melts.
- Fold the omelette in half and serve on toast or fresh bread with butter.