The great outdoor braai would never be the same without a helping of creamy potato bake!
- 8–9 medium potatoes
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- 200ml cream
- Â½ onion, finely sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- Peel the potatoes and slice into thin discs
- In a rectangular, oven-proof dish (about the size of an A4 piece of paper), place a layer of potato slices and then a few slices of onion on top. Add salt and pepper.
- Create as many layers as possible.
- Pour the cream over the potatoes.
- Cook at 180Â°C for 1 Â½ – 2 hours
- Just before serving, sprinkle the cheese over and grill until golden brown.