The BEST and only chocolate brownies recipe you will ever need!
- 200g Butter
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa (make sure its good quality – I used Nomu)
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 100g white chocolate, cut into small bits
- 100g dark chocolate, cut into small bits
- Melt butter in a pot with the cocoa (sieved) – do not boil.
- Add sugar and vanilla essence and mix through. (The sugar isn’t supposed to dissolve)
- Remove from heat – sieve in the flour and stir.
- Place mixture in mixing bowl with eggs – beat until smooth.
- Now add the chopped up white and dark chocolate (and pecan nuts if you wish) and stir through.
- Bake at 180Â°C for 30-35 minutes.
- Cut whilst hot and dust with icing sugar.
Optional: Include some pecan nuts or walnuts.