A perfect combination of flavours!
- 60g butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 Â½ cups cake flour
- Â½ cup brown sugar
- Â½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 egg
- 1 Â½ cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 180Â°C and grease a rectangular baking dish with butter or Spray and Cook
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and honey together
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and then add the melted butter and honey into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix well again.
- Press the mixture into the baking dish and bake for approximately 25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Combine all the Icing ingredients together, except for the zest. If the mixture is too thick, just add a little extra water.
- Once the cake has cooled, spread the icing over the base and then sprinkle with the zest.
- Cut into squares and enjoy with a cuppa tea!