Lemon desserts are the best – that lovely element of tart flavour makes them perfectly light and an ideal ‘finishing off’ to your meal.
- 2 packets of Lemon Jelly
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 175ml plain yoghurt (full cream or low-fat)
- 175ml cream (use the yoghurt tub to measure the cream :)Â )
- Zest of 1 lemon and one lemon to cut and decorate the glasses
- Empty the jelly powder into a bowl
- Pour in the boiling water and stir until all the granules have dissolved â€“ now place in the fridge and allow to cool.
- In another bowl, beat the cream until light and fluffy, add the yoghurt and the zest of half a lemon (you will use the zest of the other half of the lemon when we weâ€™re ready to serve it.)
- Now add the cooled jelly solution to the cream and yoghurt mixture and mix until everything is well combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into cocktail glasses or whatever serving dish you wish â€“ I just prefer a small glass because itâ€™s meant to be a small, light dessert.
- Place in the fridge to set. This should take 1-2 hours.
- Serve with a slice of lemon on the side of the glass and sprinkle lemon zest from the other half of the lemon. Enjoy!