Totally more-ish, delicious and easy to make – perfect for Christmas time!
- 1cup white sugar
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp salt
- 1egg white
- 1tbsp water
- 450g pecan halves (16 oz.)
- Preheat over to 120Â°c (250Â°f).
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk egg white and water together in a separate bowl until frothy.
- Toss pecans in the egg white mixture.
- Mix sugar mixture into pecan mixture until pecans are evenly coated.
- Spread coated pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated over, stirring every 15 minutes, until pecans are evenly browned, 1 hour.