The most delicious Christmas cookies, from a secret family recipe!
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups castor sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 100g white chocolate rounds (4 oz.)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- Sift together flour, salt, castor sugar.
- Add to this dry mix butter (melted) eggs and vanilla extract.
- Then add cranberries and white chocolate rounds.
- Roll out, cut out and decorate as you feel.
- Place on well buttered baking tray and put in 180Â°c (350Â°f) oven for 15-18 min.