The best recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies ever – crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. This recipe makes 12 large cookies and has less sugar than many choc chip cookie recipes without compromising on taste.
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-Heat oven to 180C.
- AddÂ both sugars to a bowl and pour the melted butter over. Using an electric mixer, mix for 3 minutes or so until creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until just combined, about 30 seconds
- Fold in the flour, bicarb and salt and mix until just combined – don’t overmix
- Press in the choc chip cookies by hand
- Roll the dough into 12 balls and place on wax paper on a baking tray
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes