Need a quick hostess gift for a Christmas Party? Well this banana bread is not only delicious but it is easy and dare I say nutritious too – it has banana in it and you can add grated carrot or apple too, which I highly recommend! The recipe is yours to keep but if you’d like the labels, you can purchase them online in my SunshineParties Etsy shop here – you just need an Etsy account (free to open) and a PayPal account (also free to open – you just need a credit card).
Banana Bread Recipe and Gift Labels
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 1 loaf 1x
Delicious banana bread, for every day or for a homemade gift.
- 125g butter or margarine (4 oz.)
- 1 cup castor sugar (white or brown sugar is okay though)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180Â°c (350Â°f).
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs one at a time and beat well..
- Add bananas and vanilla and fold in dry ingredients.
- Bake in a greased loaf tin for 45 minutes.
- Glaze (optional):
- Mix 3 teaspoons icing sugar with 1 teaspoon water (add more icing sugar if it is too watery)
- Drizzle over banana bread to give it that extra touch.
Variation: Grate an apple or pear or some carrot as well and put in the mixture.
What’s up,I check your blogs named “Banana Bread Recipe and Gift Labels” regularly.Your humoristic style is witty, keep up the good work! And you can look our website about تحميل مهرجانات.