Great for children’s parties, these colourful chocolate marshmallow kebabs are not only tasty but extremely simple to make too. The kids can even get involved by helping you to dip them into 100’s and 1000’s.Print
Dipped Chocolate Marshmallows
A tasty treat that kids will love to eat and help you to make. Great for kids party food too!
- 1 packet marshmallows
- 1 bar cooking chocolate
- 1 pack of 100’s and 1000’s (or any other decoration)
- wooden kebab sticks
- Pierce 1 or 2 marshmallows onto each kebab stick and set aside
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a double boiler (you can also just boil water in one pot and balance another pot on top – the marshmallows go in the top pot!)
- Once the chocolate has melted, turn the stove heat down slightly and one at a time, dunk each marshmallow into the pot of hot chocolate
- Now dunk the marshmallows into a shallow bowl of 100’s and 1000’s
- Keep the kebabs upright by placing the endsÂ into a block of polystyrene and allow to dry
wow…these recepies are just mouth watering!!!!!!!!
luv them all.keep making new receipes so that we can enjoy them !!!
these recipes are wonderful!!!! i agree u should make new ones for the world to enjoy:D