An avocado-based dip with its roots in Mexico, guacamole is the perfect companion for nachos – along with sour cream and salsa. Make a scrumptious and very popular dip by following this easy step-by-step recipe.
Delicious, creamy avocado guacamole is a delicious dip, spread or nachos accompaniment!
- 2 ripe avocados
- Â½ red onion, minced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1–2 chillis, stems and seeds removed, minced
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- Â½ tsp coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Â½ ripe tomato, seeds and pulp removed, chopped
- Cut avocados in half.
- Remove seed.
- Scoop out the avocado from the shell.
- Place in a mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado.
- Add the chopped onion, coriander, lemon, salt and pepper and mash some more.
- Add chili to the guacamole to your desired degree of hotness.
- Just before serving, mix the chopped tomato to the guacamole.
pay to do my homework
Sometimes the students do understand the concepts well enough in class to
solve the homework by themselves. There was a time where I read over
100 books in a six week period. We were looking for a “kid horse”
for our 9 year old daughter.
Nice response in return of this question with solid
arguments and describing everything regarding
Technology becomes the teacher. Thanks for sharing this.