Served as part of a traditional Sunday roast, Yorkshire Pudding is made from a thin batter of flour, eggs, milk and seasoning. Follow this easy recipe to make an indulgent Yorkshire Pudding, and make sure you drench it in gravy once it’s on everyone’s plates and ready to eat.Print
Perfect the classic Yorkshire pudding every time with this super easy method.
- 125g flour
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 150ml water
- 150ml milk
- Mix one egg, water and milk together.
- Beat the above mixture into the flour and let stand for an hour.
- Now add another egg and beat vigorously.
- Pour into deep patty tins which already contains + /- 1 tsp of boiling hot meat/fat drippings.
- Bake on 180Â°C for 10-15 minutes.
When you add the final egg also add one tablespoon of flour. Beat in thoroughly and then pour into baking pans. The Yorkshire then becomes crispy on the top.
Wish you the best. Sounds cool!