Sweetcorn fritters are delicious as a side dish or a snack, and a firm favourite among both kids and adults. Follow this easy step-by-step recipe to make golden and crispy sweetcorn fritters in no time at all.
Serves: 10 – 12 Fritters
- 1 tin sweetcorn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated (1 cup)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 5ml baking powder
- salt to taste
- oil to deep-fry
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Mix together the flour, eggs, milk, cheese, herbs, baking powder and salt.
- Add the corn.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and drop spoonfuls of the batter into the oil.
- Cook until golden brown and puffy.
These were so easy to make and the family enjoyed them. I will definitely be making these again. Thank you
Hello,I read your blogs named “Easy Sweetcorn Fritters Recipe | Traditional South African Dish” daily.Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up! And you can look our website about اغانى شعبى.
Thank you, i really appreciate with you.
human hair weave
Tjrs autant satisfaite : qualité du human hair weave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koiFnDsfNPU, délai et contact idéaux ! A bientt
Wow a great content, this might be attractive performing our analysis about remembering. Thanks a lot