With just three ingredients, this has to be the easiest summer salad out there, ever! Corn, coriander and cheese mixed together make a great combination.Print
Corn Coriander Salad
Fresh and tasty 3-ingredient Summer Corn & Coriander Salad.
- 1 tin sweetcorn (not creamed)
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup of coriander, chopped
- Drain the liquid from the tin of sweetcorn and then mix all the ingredients together.
* Optional: Add chopped pieces of bacon into the salad.
Any old cheese?
I used Cheddar but I’m sure any cheese would do! 🙂