This is a great breakfast recipe that one of my mom’s friends was kind enough to give to me. After getting the double thumbs up from my husband, I thought I’d share it with you! You can experiment with this recipe – if you don’t have ham, use sliced sausage or bacon, you can even add cheese or some sliced chillies.Print
Patty Pan Eggs
A hearty, tasty breakfast!
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp cream
- Grease 2 patty pans (cupcake baking trays) or however many you wish to use.
- Slice the ham and cover the bottom and sides of the each tin with ham
- Crack an egg into each one and cover with a tbsp of cream
- Grind salt and black pepper over and Â½ tsp parsley each.
- Bake at 180Â°C for 18-20 minutes.
That looks too divine… Love the patty pan idea. Thanks
Pleasure! The patty pans work brilliantly and I guess you could do hundreds of variations with this recipe. 🙂
Technology becomes the teacher. Thanks for sharing this.