It was about 35°C in Durban yesterday. I didn’t feel a thing. Air-conditioning is fantastic. Until you step out of it of course. And then you find yourself pulling your clothing away from your skin just so that it can breathe, you kick your shoes off, grab a magazine and start fanning away to get a bit of a breeze on your face. Or you could just grab a tub of Nutella and make chocolate milkshakes like I did. Only 3 ingredients (okay and the hundreds and thousands if you want to decorate the top of a glass or bottle) and 3 minutes to make. All I can say is….my boys were a-loving their mama!!Print
Three minutes to happiness! Nutella Chocolate Milkshakes!
- 3 cups vanilla ice-cream
- 1/2 cup Nutella plus extra for dunking the tops of bottles into.
- 1 cup full-cream or low-fat milk
- Hundreds and Thousands for decorating
- Mix the ice-cream, nutella and milk together in a blender until smooth.
- Place a little Nutella in a small bowl and dunk the top of your glasses or bottles (that you’ll be serving the milkshakes in) into some Nutella so that the rim or tops of the bottles have chocolate on them. Now sprinkle some Hundreds and Thousands onto the chocolate to create a pretty looking glass.
- Pour the milkshakes into the glasses or bottles and savour each mouthful. Ooooh baby!!