Creamy Broccoli Soup
Delicious, hearty and creamy broccoli soup recipe – get your veggies in the tasty way!
- 3 Leeks, chopped (white part only)
- 4 spring onions, chopped (white part only)
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 heads broccoli (+/- 450g), chopped
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh cream
- 1.5 litres vegetable stock
- 50ml lemon juice
- 3 rounds of feta
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a large pot, fry the leeks, spring onions and garlic cloves in butter until soft.
- Add the broccoli, spinach and vegetable stock. Bring to the boil and cook until broccoli is tender +- 10 minutes.
- Blend with a stick or hand blender until smooth and then add the lemon juice and cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place half a round of feta in each soup when serving.