A curry is often better the day after it’s made, or even frozen and reheated when ready to eat. Follow this easy recipe and make a delicious beef or lamb curry – popular comfort food on a cold winter’s day.Print
A curry is a delicious and aromatic way to warm up on a cold Winter’s evening!
- 750g lamb or beef
- 2 onions
- 1 inch fresh root ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 potatoes
- oil for frying
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt to taste
- Trim fat off meat then cut in cubes. Slice onions, finely mince ginger and garlic, chop tomatoes and quarter potatoes if large.
- Heat oil in saucepan and fry onions till golden brown.
- Add the minced ginger and garlic together with dry spices. Fry for 10 minutes and add meat. Cook until brown and dry.
- Add tomatoes to meat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add potatoes, season with salt and cook till potatoes are done.
I enjoy a mean curry, and I really enjoyed this 1 however I substituted the coriander seeds for fresh coriander tasted superb! Very meaty nd mildly spicy very tantalizing to the taste buds. Thank you!
Hi! I’m sure that is somewhat away theme but I’d decided I’d question. Do you be considering trading inbound links or it could be customer authoring some sort of blog post or perhaps vice-versa? The blog goes over a lot of the similar subjects seeing that your own house as well as I really believe we’re able to tremendously benefit from one another. If you happen to always be fascinated experience unengaged to capture me the e-mail. When i anticipate hearing from a person! Wonderful blog mind you!
hykbzmayf vgmaq gozlcnx grdz zjlhohbxsfmcymp
Technology becomes the teacher. Thanks for sharing this.