This dessert is very rich and it just takes a few spoonfuls to feel satisfied, so my advice here is that if you are serving this in wine glasses, don’t fill the dessert to the top, rather go halfway. I love this dessert because it’s easy, wickedly delicious (I mean who doesn’t love Nutella??!) and quick to prepare.Print
- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 glasses 1x
What’s not to love about Nutella Cheesecake? You’ll making it, and eating it!
- 10 Oreo Biscuits, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 round tub cream cheese (250g)
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 10 Hazelnuts, chopped (for decorating)
- Dark Chocolate, shaved (for decorating)
- Crush the biscuits and add the melted butter, now distribute it amongst 4 glasses and press down to form the base.
- In a mixer (I used my Kitchen Aid Mixer), mix the cream cheese, nutella and whipped cream together until smooth.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag, and distribute it amongst the 4 glasses.
- For the topping, decorate with dark chocolate shavings and chopped hazelnuts.
- Place in the fridge and allow to chill for 30-60 minutes.
Thank you, i really appreciate with you.