See how much you know about food by trying to answer these 10 food trivia questions. The answers will be published tomorrow – along with another 10 questions. Good luck!
- Black-eyed peas are not peas. What are they?
- What is the top selling spice in the world?
- What animal’s milk is used to make authentic Italian mozzarella cheese?
- What is the only essential vitamin not found in the white potato?
- What popular drink did a Dutch medical professor produce in his laboratory while trying to come up with a blood cleanser that could be sold in drugstores?
- On what vegetable did an ancient Egyptian place his right hand when taking an oath?
- What is the most widely eaten fish in the world?
- How are cranberries checked for ripeness?
- What musical instrument is featured in the Guinness beer logo?
- Which item consists of meat and toppings inside a folded-in-half tortilla?
[…] Before we give you another 10 questions, let’s take a look at the answers from yesterday’s food trivia post: […]