Before we give you another 10 questions, let’s take a look at the answers from yesterday’s food trivia post:
- The water buffalo’s
- Vitamin A
- Onion – its round shape symbolised eternity
- By bouncing them – a fully ripened berry can be dribbled like a basketball
- A harp
Now let’s see if you can answer the following 10 questions. Answers will be posted in the next food trivia post.
- Does natural vanilla flavouring come from roses, orchids or honeysuckle?
- In what country did the Jerusalem artichoke originate?
- Which has the highest protein and oil content of all fruits?
- Which fruit is most mentioned in the Bible?
- What is the Japanese word for chopsticks?
- What is the main vegetable ingredient in the dish Borsht?
- Which country produces 70% of the world’s olive oil?
- Which nuts are used to make marzipan?
- Traditional Italian pesto is made from basil, olive oil and which nut?
- What herb goes best with lamb?
[…] giving you another 10 food trivia questions. But first let’s take a look at the answers for the last 10 questions we gave […]