A bread and butter pudding is a traditional dessert popular in British cuisine. Follow this easy recipe and make a delicious dessert that can be served with custard or cream.Print
Bread & Butter Pudding
The classic bread and butter pudding! Hearty, homey and easy to make!
- 5â€“6 slices of white bread, buttered
- 4 tbsp dried fruitÂ – such as sultanas or raisins
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp marmalade or apricot jam (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Grease an ovenproof dish.
- Cut bread and butter into triangles.
- Mix fruit with sugar.
- Arrange the bread and butter, fruit and sugar in layers in the dish and spread the top layer with marmalade or apricot jam (optional).
- Beat eggs and milk, then pour this mixture over the bread and butter and soak for one hour. Bake in a cool oven (150Â°C) for up to an hour – until the custard is set and the top is lightly browned.
mwah wow its so delisous but its lekker!!!!
Kathleen C Baker
This was delicious, we added an extra cup of milk on the second attempt and it was even better. Also added a touch of cinnamon – lovely.
تحميل اغانى شعبى 2017
Hi,I check your blog named “How to Make Bread and Butter Pudding – Easy Recipe” daily.Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you’re doing! And you can look our website about تحميل اغانى شعبى 2017.