Let’s test your foodie knowledge once again by giving you another 10 food trivia questions. But first let’s take a look at the answers for the last 10 questions we gave you:
- The peanut
- The coconut
- An apple
- South America
Here’s another 10 questions. The answers will be posted in the next food trivia post.
- What is a falafel?
- What is the literal meaning of the Italian word linguine?
- Which flower, herb and perfume ingredient can be found in abundance in Provence, France?
- What breakfast food gets its name from the German word for “stirrup“?
- What popular drink did a Dutch medical professor produce in his laboratory while trying to come up with a blood cleanser that could be sold in drugstores?
- What is the resulting flavour when chocolate is added to coffee?
- Which fish is known as the king of fish?
- Mangetout is a variety of which vegetable?
- Which is the only food which melts at body temperature?
- How many flowers are in the design stamped on each side of an Oreo cookie?
[…] you another 10 food trivia questions. But first let’s take a look at the answers for the last 10 questions we gave […]