Let’s test your foodie knowledge once again by giving you another 10 food trivia questions. But first let’s take a look at the answers for the last 10 questions we gave you:
- Chickpea fritter
- Little tongues
- The Bagel
- Twelve – each as four petals
Here’s another 10 questions. The answers will be posted in the next food trivia post.
- How did the grapefruit get its name?
- When was popcorn invented?
- What is a chaudière?
- Why are canned herrings known as sardines?
- What are the three most popular cocktails in America?
- What is the Japanese word for chopsticks?
- Which country’s inhabitants consume the most meat in the world?
- Why is red wine kept in tinted bottles?
- What country is famous for its fondue?
- In ancient Greece, what fruit was known as the golden apple?
Reference: F&H Entertaining Magazine, December Issue
Wow a great content, this might be attractive performing our analysis about remembering. Thanks a lot